Saturday, May 16, 2009

Jared's Graduation!

For those of you that do not know, Jared Graduated from Parker Chiropractic School, on April 18th! It was awesome!



This is some of my family that made it, those that live in Texas
Jared's parents flew down, his brother Logan and Carlyna and their cute girl, Paige
This is us at Jared's Banquet the night before, it was at this super nice restaurant on the 23rd floor of one of the buildings near Dallas. Jared received the award of "outstanding intern"for his clinic! I am so proud of him!;-)

6 comments:

Shane and Michelle said...

JD! I check out your blog from time to time and it was great to see you in the 'cap and gown'. Congratulations!!! Now that you guys are checking out places to live and start your career, look into Las Cruces, NM. The climate is awesome and it's a cool place to live. I'll be your first client cause I have back problems bro!
Take care, Shane

brandandbrit said...

Mary! I've said it before and I'll say it again, YOU ARE GORGEOUS! Congratulations Jared for graduating! What an accomplishment!

CHUNTZ said...

Congrats Jared! Mary you look like a rockstar like always!

Andrea Barney said...

Congratulations Jared! I got your blog address from your mom when we stopped at your house around Christmas time. It's sure nice to be done with school. We wish we could have made it to Quins wedding. Just wanted to tell you congrats.
Andrea (dowell)

Unknown said...

OH my heck Mary, Jared is one lucky dude. You are TOO freaking pretty.

Beeta said...

Ha ha ha. I just googled 'Brittany and JP Utah blog' to see if our blog would pop up and yours did. Kind of weird, huh? Ditto to everyone else, Mar you are a freakin' super model! Congrats on the graduation, Jared. Let us know where you'll be living and we'll follow you :)