Thursday, February 5, 2009

A Short Update

Jared Stac and I downtown Dallas.

So really I have not updated in so long because there is really nothing to update. I am still at Neiman Marcus, work is going well, it gets a little rough after Christmas, but it usually picks back up next month. Jared is almost done with Chiropractic school, he graduates in April I am so happy for him, and proud of him for how much work and how many hours he puts in at school and the clinic! I think we are going to stay here in Dallas for another year before we up and move, Jared will Associate around here and I will keep working at Neiman's and then, maybe we'll open up a place, or buy a practice. I don't want to stay in Dallas to much longer I am ready for the mountains, or the ocean, or both, I will even take rolling hills!
Emily and Steve my oldest sister had another little one, his name is Zachary Joseph Clements. He is so sweet! that's five nephews and eight nieces, for Jared and I. It's so fun to have them close by!

3 comments:

Tanner said...

Hey, hey!! Welcome back to the blogging world! ;) Cute pics! Yes, I know how excited you guys are about graduating... Tyson will be done with Optometry School May 1st!!! He actually is flying out to PHX. AZ. for 3 interviews in two weeks!! We are SO thrilled to say the least!!!! Congrats Jared - that is quite an accomplishment, for Mary too! The wives do a lot, as far as giving love, support and allowing our hubbies' text books, to see more of them than we do!!! :)

B Devine said...

Hey Mary. I sent my sister an email and called her about getting her stuff from you. Apparently, the number I have for you is wrong. 214-390-3781. Can you email me your number so she can get in contact with you. Sorry for the delay on that.

britt_devine@yahoo.com

CHUNTZ said...

You and Stace are thee most beautiful red heads i know. Love you big reds!