Sunday, July 13, 2008

My trip

These past two weeks have been so fun, I finally got some vacation time off work of course not when Jared could get off school, and whenever he gets a break from school I can't get off work! So while he stayed home, I flew to New Mexico where my sister and her family live. We went boating for a few days, I got up on the wake board after honestly falling 20 plus times, swallowing gross fishy water, and getting two huge bruises on both legs. . . ! Then we drove to Utah, I grew up there, and every time I go back I cannot believe how beautiful it is, I really miss the mountains! I got to see some of my 'best girlfriends'. My sisters and I had a blast hangin out! It was such a fun trip.... it was so nice to get away!

6 comments:

blogginscoggins said...

Mary-
Yea!We can be blog buddies too! I totally forgot that book today, and we live so close, so I just went and got it. I know, I'm a nerd. but I can empathize with Twilight addiciton. I knew you needed a fix : ) HAHA CU 2morrow

Natty said...

you and your sis are so dang beautiful. Looks like you guys had a blast!!!

B Devine said...

Mary,

What is your email address? Leave me a message or send me an email britt_devine@yahoo.com

Thanks,
B

B Devine said...

We would have loved to have you guys come visit, but I told those boys....family first, then friends. I hear your family is coming in town. I bet you are excited. I was telling the boys that Jared should come when they leave if his break is long enough. Ryan would LOVE to have him around. I know you have to work. Me too :( Us women have to make the big bucks!!!!!!

Sarah Keith said...

Mary, this is Sarah Lawson Keith and I am obsessed with how beautiful you are. I have always thought that you are one of thee most gorgeous humans on the earth and you are! I love you. How are you? I am so glad I found your blog! You and your hubby look great together! Where do you live? My hubby and I ( a redhead of course) just moved to Pittsburgh, PA, for grad school and we are having a baby boy in October. We got married just after you last summer! Married life is the best! I want to hear from you--email chowsa84@GMAIL.COM OR micahandsarahkeith.blogspot.com

B Devine said...

To Whom it May Concern:

I don't know who is managing this blog, but please make sure that Jared and Mary know that no one is updating their blog. I'm sure they would be very upset if they knew what was going on.

Thank you,
The Devines

If this problem is not resolved within the next couple of days, we will call Jared and Mary and tell them the terrible job you are doing.